Keeping the track of latest happening of this domain, we manufacture and supply the premium quality of Cast Stainless Steel Gate Valves
. Used for regulations of flow of fluids, the rendered cast stainless steel gate valves are known for their dimensional accuracy, compact design and rugged construction. The cast stainless steel gate valves are rendered by us in various sizes and dimensions. Features:
- Corrosion resistance finish
- Durable construction
- Thermal stability
- Outside screw and yoke construction.
- Flanged ends or Buttweld ends.
- Valves provided with back seating arrangement.
- Solid, flexible, split wedge, double disc and parallel slide are available.
- Extended bonnet provided for low temperature and cryogenic services (cold box and non-cold box applications) to confirm to requirements of BS 6364.
- Specially designed die formed graphite packings, controlled clearances between stem, gland and bonnet bushing for guaranteed low emissions.
- Renewable, seal welded seat ring or integral seat (cast S.S. only) available.
- Deep stuffing box - with lantern ring optional.
- Self aligning two piece gland.
- Anti-friction ball thrust bearing in yoke sleeve for higher sizes and classes.
- Locking arrangement optional.
- Bi-directional shut off.
- Optional gear, electric or pneumatic actuator available.
- Meets design requirement of ASME B16.34 / API 600 / API 603 / BS 1414 / API 6D testing requirement of API 598 / BS 6755 / API 6D.
- Flanged end dimensions confirm to ASME B16.5 / API 605 / BS 3293 / DIN.
- Ring joint facings available in higher classes.
- Buttweld end dimensions confirm to ASME B16.25
- Face - Face and End - End dimensions confirm to ASME B16.10 / BS 2080 / DIN.